The Planning Division provides a number of important services for
the citizens of Chula Vista. These services include:
- Reviewing proposed development projects for compliance with the City's General Plan, Zoning regulations and development standards;
- Conduct public hearings on issues of community concern;
- Coordinating with elected representatives, citizen groups, individuals
and other City departments and agencies on issues of local and regional
- Updating and implementing the City's General Plan.
The Planning Division consists of:
We maintain a public information counter
Monday through Thursday 8 a.m to 5 p.m. and; and 9:00 am - 12:00 noon Fridays,
to answer your questions
regarding zoning information and the planning review processes.
In addition, you may call our "Zoning Hotline" at 619-585-5621 or visit our on-line Development Services
Click here to view current notices.
To Contact Planning
Development Services Department
276 Fourth Avenue
Chula Vista, CA 91910
(619) 691-5101 | (619) 409-5861 fax
Zoning Information: 619-585-5621